GTEBORG, Sweden, April 28, 2021 / PRNewswire / –
At Vitrolife’s annual general meeting today, it was decided, among other things:
- The dividend proposed by the Board of 0.80 SEK per share for fiscal 2020 has been approved. Friday, April 30, 2021 was adopted as a record day.
- Re-election of Board members Henrik blomquist, Lars Holmqvist, Pia marion, Jón Sigurdsson and Karen lykke sorensen, in accordance with the proposal of the electoral commission. Jón Sigurdsson was re-elected chairman of the board.
- The remuneration of the members of the Board amounts to 2,165,000 SEK, whose 825,000 SEK to the chairman of the board of directors, 275,000 SEK to each of the other members of the Board, 60,000 Swedish kronor to the Chairman of the Audit Committee, 60,000 Swedish kronor to the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 30,000 to the other members of these committees.
- Authorization to the Board, until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to vote on the issue of a maximum of 10,850,000 shares in total, corresponding to a little less than 10% of the share capital of the society.
- The Board was authorized to vote, until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, on the acquisition of own shares in the company. The Company may not at any time hold more than 10 percent of the total shares of the Company.
- The proposed principles for compensation and other terms and conditions of senior management were approved, including the establishment of a stock-based incentive program.
Gothenburg, April 28, 2021
VITROLIFE AB (released)
Requests should be addressed to:
Thomas axelsson, CEO, tel 46 31 721 80 01
Mikael engblom, financial director, tel 46 31 721 80 14
The information was submitted for publication, through the contact person indicated above, at 5:00 p.m. CET on April 28, 2021.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. In case of doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
SOURCE Vitrolife AB (publ)