Point-of-Care Blood Glucose Testing Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Product (Accu-Chek Inform II, Freestyle Lite), by Region (North America, Europe, APAC, LATAM, MEA) and Segment Forecast, 2021-2028
New York, Aug 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Publication of the “Point-of-Care Blood Glucose Testing Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Product, by Region and by segment, 2021 – 2028 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06126803/?utm_source=GNW
Point-of-Care Blood Glucose Testing Market Growth and Trends
The global point-of-care blood glucose testing market size is expected to reach USD 4.1 billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 3.9%. An increase in demand for point-of-service testing (POCT) has been observed in recent years. Compared to conventional lab tests performed in a central lab, POCT glucose helps make effective bedside diagnostics. The easy and convenient use of the POCT has greatly promoted the increasing use of glucometers in medical settings.
The demand to effectively perform bedside glucose monitoring in a capillary blood sample and the need to ensure better management of carbohydrate metabolism has prompted players in the point-of-care blood glucose testing market to launch glucose monitors. innovative in the market. Various companies are investing in the development of needleless blood glucose monitoring devices to provide painless management of diabetes in patients.
For example, GlucoTrack – a product manufactured by Integrity Applications (Israel) performs quantification using electromagnetic, ultrasonic and thermal waves in combination. In addition, Eversense is another painless subcutaneous blood sugar monitoring implant offered by Senseonics.
This implant is able to quantify the levels of glucose in the interstitial fluid when placed under the skin. This is followed by the transmission of data to show the results in real time.
The latest codeless monitoring systems help minimize errors that occur due to incorrect entry of tape codes. While others incorporate noble metals such as silver, gold and platinum, which effectively reduces electrical noise and further improves accuracy.
Highlights of Point-of-Care Blood Glucose Testing Market Report
• Accu-Chek Inform II accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2018 and is expected to maintain this trend throughout the forecast period
• Bayer CONTOUR Blood Glucose Monitoring System Expected to Grow with a CAGR of 5.5% from 2019 to 2025
• In terms of volume, the i-STAT ranks above all for its versatile utility in the diagnostic industry
• North America is the main regional market due to the higher penetration of new diagnostic techniques
• Asia Pacific has recorded the fastest growth rate due to many untapped growth opportunities in diagnostics and the ever increasing prevalence of diabetes.
• A strong network of local manufacturers has contributed significantly to the revenues generated in this region. Some of the major players in the market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Abbott, LifeScan, Inc. and Nova Biomedical, among others.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06126803/?utm_source=GNW
About Report link
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001