GOTHENBURG, Sweden, February 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Fourth trimester
- Sales of SEK 514 (382) million, corresponding to an increase of 35 percent in SEK. Consumables increased by 9%, genomics by 33%, technology decreased by 12%. Organic growth was 4%.
- The acquisition of Igenomix was completed on the last day of November and is integrated as a Genetic Services division in December 2021.
- Sales of genetic services, only for December, were 116 million Swedish crowns corresponding to an acquired growth of 30%.
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) was 164 million Swedish crownsrestated for non-recurring costs related to the acquisitions of 79 million Swedish crownscorresponding to a margin of 32 percent.
- Net income of SEK 34 (108) million, or earnings per share of SEK0.26 (0.99)
Full year 2021
- Sales of SEK1,681 (1,246) million, corresponding to a 35% increase in SEK. In local currencies, consumables increased by 25%, genomics by 49% and technology by 34%. Organic growth was 30%.
- Genetic Services sales, for the month of December alone, corresponded to an acquired growth of 9%.
- Currencies had a negative impact on sales of 4%.
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) of 645 million Swedish crowns (454), restated for non-recurring costs related to the acquisitions of 101 million Swedish crowns, corresponding to a margin of 38 % (36). Currencies had a negative impact on EBITDA with 20 SEK million
- Net income of SEK344 (288) million, or earnings per share of SEK2.97 (2.64)
After the end of the period
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK108 (87) million, corresponding to SEK0.80 (0.80) per share.
Gothenburg, February 16, 2022
VITROLIFE AB (publisher)
Requests should be addressed to:
Thomas AxelssonCEO, tel. 46 31 721 80 01
Patrick Tolffinancial director, tel. 46 31 766 90 21
This information is information that Vitrolife AB is required to make public in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation and Securities Markets Act. The information has been submitted for publication, through the contact person listed above, to 8:00 a.m. CET to February 16, 2022.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. In case of doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
SOURCE Vitrolife AB (published)