Spring recreation and summer camps
Get ready for two seasons of fun with the Spring 2022 Activity Guide and Summer Camps! We are delighted to offer a variety of courses for children 1 month and older and summer camps. The guide covers classes, programs for 50+, summer camps and special events from April to September. Learn about the new “Family Camping in Town”, job and volunteer opportunities, spring break camps and much more.
Consult the spring 2022 activity guide and summer camps.
- Tuesday, March 8 at 12:01 a.m. for residents of Santa Clara.
- Thursday March 10 at 12:01 a.m. for non-residents.
How to register for courses:
- Log in or create an account at SantaClaraCA.gov/ActiveNet.
- Search by activity number, class name or instructor.
- Add classes and camps to your cart and complete the registration process.
Tips before registration opens:
- Before registration opens, add courses to your wishlist at SantaClaraCA.gov/ActiveNet.
- Once registration is open, move your wishlist to your cart and complete the registration process.
Share photos of your classes or special events by tagging us on Facebook @SantaClaraParksandRec or Instagram @SantaClaraCityParks.
Additional information on summer activities, lessons, swimming lessons and recreational swimming will be available on April 22 in the Summer 2022 Activity Guide.